background

Friday, September 28, 2012

bila post tanpa bahan



Eh, Hye you, and you, termasuk yang main terjah this blog :') Salam semua. 

Currently, i'm sitting in front of my laptop typing this and having a saturday night fever.. Haha, not really fever.. It just some of gimic.

Post tanpa bahan. Serious tak tahu macam mana nak mulakan semula.. Setelah hampir meninggalkan blog sebulan lebih lamanya..  

Hidupku, rutinku seperti biasa..  Kita hanya fikirkan kelas, kuliah, assignment,carry mark, jadual test exam dan pointer.. Belum lagi ada commitment untuk perkara lain. Part yang tak best, my connection uspot college doesn't successfully connect sometime.. that makes me hard to post something here and even blogwalking.. So critical here! 

Tadi, I get my life back. I spend some of time to myself, hangout and enjoy window shopping. I have my new cardigan and tudung.. 

I just think, one of the best quote that I get from google. I'm fatigue, sorry bye :') Sorry cuppy cake story.. I leave you again.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...