background

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Wedding Cousin Celebration



2nd February 2018.

of last year of February is the day of my cousin nikah day. Kak yong aka kak Nurul, the first daughter of my Pak Cik Uda in the big family. 

Kak yong is my closest sister cousin, as our age is not very different and we are both staying in KL/Selangor. There are a few of my cousins sharing the same ages and we are quite close. For example, she is 2 years older with me and also shares the same age with Kak Ina. Oh, btw, kak Ina also already married at that time. She married on 2017.







The picture with a few of the cousins who also attend Kakyong's wedding day on the next day 3rd of February 2018. 



The picture of Kakyong's another reception at her spouse. Beautifully dressed in yellow gown and suits. 

While my another cousin sister wedding ceremony on 30th August 2017.

Image may contain: 6 people, including Jamaliah Musa, people smiling, people standing and indoor




In the picture: Abg Ashraf, Abg Arif, Kak Yong & Kak Ina. 

Here s the picture of my beloved sister cousins with their spouses. I am so happy with the vibes and good news from them. Hopefully, their marriage will stay forever until jannah. As i was being raised since a child with these beloved cousin sisters. They are like my own blood sister even I am the eldest in the family. They both married at the age of 25/26th years old. Could be I will follow them also? Please do pray for me much! I do hope for the miracle and the happiness ever after. Aminnn

And also can't wait for my another cousin sister wedding in syaa Allah by in the middle of this year 2019! Kak intan wedding with abg Hakim! In shaa Allah aminn.

Can also view just from my Instagram:
  https://www.instagram.com/p/Be3LS5QHBw7/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...