background

Friday, December 2, 2011

I'm on the new environment here (;

people! finally i managed to create my cutest blog by myself.. how was it? after been thinking of this for the long time, even many supporters that encouraged me to create blog . Thanks to Anastassia Isabella Othman , Natasha Alia Sahazali and Nadia Jamaludeen who had inspired me since 2009, batch Form 3 SMK Bukit Jalil.

hmmm.. i'm still thinking for the contents.. My idea was to create a blog which i can type many English words to excel in English.. or maybe i can put sajak here or whtsoever.. and for the issues.. The best for me is my own journey of life.,,

story baru saya, saya baru tamatkan Final Year in MRSM Pengkalan Hulu. Towards to 18 next 2nd June. (; A fear and hope for a new year ..

Not forgetting, Salam Awal Muharram .Harap-harap masih tak terlambat untuk beri ucapn.



okay,,
 Happy Awal Muharram.. " have a blessed awal muharram "
till then, another better post. still observing and learning. (;
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...