background

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Salam Ramadhan :)





Salam Ramadhan dan Happy Fasting I wish to all of my friends, families and even bloggers .
It has been a while I had skipped this blogging activities .

Alhamdulillah, I even get life here . I had a lot of friends, a cute- Maths lecturer who has been moved to the UPNM. tsk.tsk. sob.sob. She has been the best lecturer for us for about a month. Her explanation made us understand what is Maths and the calculation of Maths . Really loves her :)


Dua gambar dari atas, are my classmates. Tu, aktiviti lapangan luar untuk subjek Pertanian .
Dah buat tugasan, apalagi bergambar ramai-ramai. Ahah! Aku join pun kalau ada mood nak bergambar. 


Aktiviti Pertanian tu, seronok sebenarnya, bila kita dah penat belajar, kita ada satu hari yang membawa kita tenang dengan melihat pemandangan indah, pokok-pokok segar dan cantik dan dapat mengeluarkan peluh tau :) Serious, aktiviti ni seronok dan menyihatkan. 


Okay, let's deal about my deadline, urgh =.= It's killing me. First, my unfinished Test 2. I have another three papers to finish, those are , Biology, Phy and Maths. Last paper is maths on 30th of July.


Second, my deadline of Chemistry assignment- which has to be in group and each group will be represented in front of the class by using Powerpoint slides. (I don't know, bila masa nak present? lol)


Third, English SDL plus journals - we have to do  tasks which is by hand and by online through: this website. Another two journals have to be completed before the end of this semester. 


Forth, the ORAL TEST that will be held on the week of 12th , I guess so. This is also in a group of 3. We have to choose a topic to send to the lecturer for the approval before the Oral Test. Urgh =.= I will get butterflies in my stomach on that time. Suddenly? lol :P I hope, my group will be done it well :) Hopefully..


Fifth, my Agriculture assignment. Ahah! That is my another task maybe the last task one. :D
    
That is why, I don't have too much time for blogging right now. but, blogging is really therapic. 
Please, do pray me for my Test 2 and final examination :D 






-will be bersolat Terawikh berjemaah at Surau Orion or Surau KPZ pun boleh malam ni. InsyaAllah.
Dapat jugak, berpuasa, bersahur and berbuka di rumah walaupun sekejap. Sehari suntuk, cukup. Along, terbayang-bayang lagi kesedapan sambal udang yang emak masakkan. sangat manis dan enak! ehehehehe :)
Then, malam tadi lepas terawikh, terus minta ayah hantar ke upm. dapat jugak dua kali terawikh kat surau perumahan macam tiga tahun lepas. Rindu pada surau tuuu.  Need to study. Okay, bye Assalamualaikum:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...