background

Friday, January 25, 2013

MySpace in memorable :3

what I do, whenever I still using myspace account.

 #1 I've used to have my bestfriend chatting, while she was studying in Indonesia. #sorry Anastassia, I'm deleting this memorable myspace :'( 


#2 I've used to have my own  music playlist, my own photo gallery, my top friends, after all after having so much differentiation towards myspace, i attempt to delete it. Thank you for your service. Is not abour your quality, is about my own problematic and dilemmatic problem.


#3 I also got the most cute profile layout, that makes me sometimes annoying and really-really annoyed me! arghh tolonglah. *nampak tak gambar gediks kt bawah? disebabkan tu lah nak delete okayy?:)*



STEP 1:

STEP2:

STEP 3:

Haha sorry, if you cannot understand,   I still will  help you all, by try to click this tutorial, I got it from Google search. 
have a try. 

http://www.myspace.com/help/safety/parents/profile

hope it is USEFUL, Thank you so much ! :)) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...