background

Thursday, October 17, 2013

better to watch out



when I preoccupied something, 
I will forgot another stuff that valuable,

still hoping that, I'll get my bicycle that I've ordered last three/four weeks before, as it is a need during amali ladang time. 

sometimes, the words can be super-judgemental and become irritations to someone. I'm the super sensitive person which might think what I've been heard far than beyond.  and I'll be like super kids that will be feels discomfort with what are not so me. 

details enough to know about me? so please. please please mind your words. I'd rather go away than listening to the sins. 

who are us, to being such super judgements to anyone? are we so perfect in front of our God enough ? 

husnuszun, husnuszun. yes bersangka baik. pretty hard to forgive someone than irritates someone right ? so unfair. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...