background

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Hijrah



Assalamualaikum wbt & salam sejahtera,

okayy just a short post from me, i'd better ask forgiveness from uols,
because life is too short, and somehow we don't know other's heart.
whether they could accept our faults or not.

and for me, i'll try to forgive all the faults.
in shaa allah.


SALAM MAAL HIJRAH (;




Ma shaa allah, lagu Hijrah by Nowseeheart touched me a lot. 
Alhamdulillah thank you Allah..

I'm struggling in doing work that need total commitment from me.
Somehow, i tired. I give up easily.

So I need to realise that so much things to do in little time left.
Better, got to go.

Salam Maal Hijrah and don't forget to make up new ambitions for our Islamic new year.
Assalamualaikum(:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...