background

Friday, December 23, 2016

One fine day...



Hi, it looks like i'm missing something.

and something is about writing this blog!!!! 

Randomly, this December, people around me, which is my friends were getting married including Nazira, my beloved homeroom-mate sama-sama dulu at mrsm pengkalan hulu. 

It is sooooo congratulations for her! for todayyyy! I cannot come, I really want to go but there is no one to accompany me because all my ex-roommates highlanders pun busy jugak, yelah, studyweek wehh,, and actually i have a lot more to do for assignments and so on. Speaking of mcm saje-saje buat busy sikit huhuhu reality of me. sambil cakap dalam hati "eh, hm xpelah xdpt pegi kali ni, duduk rumah je lah hadamkn lecture notes hehe" n the main reason aku xde teman n transport nak ke sana k. hm kesian.

Lately ni, i'm already finished my reading on One Fine Day, local english non-fiction novel! yes, it is local, very humble, the story is very clean, it is not like english international novel which was really has high bombastic words and high label which only 18y/o can really read that books! lol! there must be some scenes laa in one or two about 18y/o above. hmmm so it will be skipped and i prefer more LOCAL english novel books ok?!

tapi haritu cari buku terbitan Jstory xde pulak stok lain kt popular at ioi Puchong! bapak sedih!!! ishhh gerammmm. 

This is one part from the novel, One Fine Day....

Image may contain: text


Dear you, 
I do hope you will understand on what i'm doing,
I do hope that i am also will understand on what you are doing.
It just that, trust me, you will get better in what you are struggling on doing!
I will support you!

Thanks, being my company to go places that I really wanted to go!
Just hope that, the time will come.
Just be patient and do a lot of prayers. 
Trust that, if Allah willing it! The journey will be ease on us. and..
at the same time, we must achieve our own ambitions first before anything else.
Make our parents proud with ourselves!

okay bye dear you, if there is a will from Allah, there is a way for us ameen. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...