background

Friday, April 13, 2012

hot event

Assalamualaikum and Peace, Yo !
HYE, kita just nak share program yang sesuai untuk you all .. you all can refer here , CLICK to the picture .. for any detail information. 


http://www.msocsite.blogspot.com/p/mc-makna-cinta-kita.html
Okayy, ni first program will be on this 21st April .. 
The Venue : very near from my house .. and why should i not coming.
The Speaker : the pretty one , Fatimah Syarha.
She's awesome. I've go through her counselling session on KIPS event during school time, somewhere at Masjid Wilayah Persekutuan. and.and
She had her own hot novel ,
 during my school time.
 Did you have read this novel?? This novel is really input and awesome. Hey, my SMK Bukit Jalil friends who had a camp same with me. Let's go for this upcoming event.

 ANOTHER ONE ,

This one, venue at Kolej Pendeta Za'ba, UKM
You all, can refer the below information.


You all can refer the link below,
for the pamphlet.

Owh, me first time enter the group and this event is for after SPM students.. I really want to join this. But, still waiting for any plans . Hopefully, Hazirah will support me to join this event together. 

Maii laa, kawan-kawan .. Kita pergi program that's really input and very informative one.

*nii, mesti kes bosan di rumah.. ni ha jadinya.. tolong promote secara tk langsung..kann. tapi, kita betul-betul berminat dengan program tersenarai di atas*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...