background

Monday, April 2, 2012

Independent Lady

Assalamualaikum and peace everyone =)



why, ALONE.
why, INDEPENDENT.
This is because, i had survived all the way from my home , took a bus and reach Bukit Jalil LRT station..
then to Masjid Jamek LRT station .. to meet Nadya.. all by my own.
so , proud of me. 
Mak pun, risauu .. let me out alone from here . HAHA. tu pun nak bangga sangat. Heyy, the problem is, this is my first time doing this. LOL.


Atcually, i had plan to meet Natasha and Anasstassia at the PWTC. but then, i just went there with Nadya without met them .. because the crowded of people there. We all plan nak jumpa at JOM MASUK U, education fair , PWTC on last 1st April. Alih-alih , kita tak berjumpa pun.
Nadya lagiii gempak , dia amik Putra train from Wangsa Maju, alone to the Masjid Jamek LRT station.  If nak comparekan, i dengan Nad. Rumah Nad lagiii jauh. 
She's from Gombak while i'm from BJ.


Kami memang berlagak dah dewasa and memang patut belajar cara berdikari. If not, kauu akan tak terbiasa dengan pemandangan di sekeliling kauu. Contohnya, like student dari kampung.. yang dapat U di area KL ..
You really had to face     , experience and survive from the surroundings.

I punnn, bukannnlahh pro sangat jalan-jalan di KL .. tapi , kita kena belajar untuk berdikari. 
I bukan kaki lepak, but i'm a kaki jalan.
I bukan kaki usha, but i'm a learner from people habit.
I bukan desperate nak have funn dengan my friends, but i just spend my time with them.


EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...